This post may include affiliate links. We may earn a commission if you use these links which helps pay for the coffee this site runs on. Thx! Disclosure.
Do you love to have your nails done? If you’re reading this post, chances are that you do!
- The nail polish lasted perfectly! The tips of the nails remained perfect! The only thing that happened is… my nails grew! So of course you see un-polished nail between the cuticle and the polish, but that’s normal even with a professional gel manicure!
- I also found that the polish remained nice and shiny like a professional gel manicure!
- I found that because the nail polish remained in tact, my nails didn’t break or bend as much. They felt much more “protected” than they would have been normally. I can rarely grow my nails this long.
- I also love the shape of the brush in the Essie Gel Couture bottles! They are a bit wider and make it super easy to apply a thin coat of polish to the nails.
- The bottle shape in the Gel Couture line is so convenient! I find that it makes it much easier to grip – especially when removing the top.
- It’s a little thick, but I found that putting it in the fridge for just a few minutes before using it helps a ton!
I haven’t yet tried the Essie Gel Couture Top Coat with the Essie Gel Couture Polish (I used their previous Gel top coat). I plan to try using it soon to see if it works better or worse and will update this post when I do!
OVERALL, I’m thrilled with the results I got using the Essie Gel Couture for the color coat, and the Essie Gel Setter for the top coat! I will definitely continue using this line for a long time! Thanks to this polish, I’m able to have beautiful looking nails that help me feel more put together and “polished!” without having to spend a ton of money or time each week! One or two at-home manicures will do the trick!
If you have any questions, please post a comment below and I’ll try to reply as soon as I can!