Thanks for your interest in guest posting on TheAnalyticalMommy.com! I’m always interested in hearing from writers with great ideas for posts that will help my readers!
I’m most interested in the following topics:
- Pregnancy or Postpartum
- Parenting Babies/Young Kids
- Home Decor or Home DIY Tips
- Recipes/Cooking (Kid Friendly)
- Homeschooling Tips / Virtual Schooling Tips
- Making Money From Home
I need to ensure the quality and consistency my readers are looking for. So… I have a few things to mention:
- Submission of an idea or post does not guarantee placement on the site. You will however be notified of any decision made.
- It can take up to 2 week to receive a response but I’ll do my best to contact you as soon as possible! Once your post draft is received and approved, I’ll let you know when it will be posted.
- I reserve the right to edit posts to correct grammar, syntax, use of keywords and spelling. Well written posts are preferred though and if it requires too much work to edit and SEO optimize, your draft may be declined.
- Guest authors must be willing to promote their guest post on their social media platforms to help the post spread!
If your idea is approved, here are a few post requirements:
- Posts should be highly relevant! Please indicate which topics on this site they align to closest.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online previously or in the future).
- Posts should be 2,000+ words
- Posts should have good use of bullets and/or headers.
- Posts should make good use of keywords (please note these keywords in your submission).
- Posts should include 2+ original photos with your post. NOT stock photos.
- Posts should not include affiliate links and I reserve the right to use nofollow links to product pages/websites or my own affiliate links.
- I’ll also need a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post plus a website link and social media links (optional).
I hope you understand why I need to make these requests!
Thanks so much for your interest and submission! To submit your guest post idea, please contact me at [email protected]