This post may include affiliate links. We may earn a commission if you use these links at no extra cost to you. Disclosure.
This post is sponsored by Everpro Gray Away. All of the thoughts and opinions are my own
If you’re here, chances are that your hair is starting to turn gray or you already have gray hair. Well, I’m here to say that I’ve just joined the club! I recently learned that I have gray hair that I had never noticed, so… now I need to begin deciding what to do about it!
Should I dye my hair?
If I do, what’s the best way to touch-up my roots?
Is there a way to hide gray without dying my hair?
These are the questions I found myself asking and that led me to a new discovery … Gray Away!
I’d like to share with you what Gray Away is, why I love it, and how I use it…
Don’t have time to watch the video or just prefer to read instead? Then read on!
What is Gray Away?
Gray Away is a temporary gray touch-up solution! It comes in two forms – a powder and a spray. I can’t speak to the spray since I haven’t tried it yet, but I love the powder!
The powder comes in a “press powder” form in a cute little container. There is a little sponge hidden in the container that you use to apply the touch-up powder.
The powder sticks to your hair and will stay there until you wash your hair like you normally would with shampoo.
So Why Do I Love It?
So many reasons!
- I love that it’s just a temporary fix! Like I mention in the video, I’m just not sure what I want to do yet with my new gray hair so I love that it’s temporary. If I decide to let my hair go gray, then I can touch it up while I’m in that awkward stage as needed. If I decide to dye my hair and start having to deal with roots, it will be useful then, too!
- I love that it’s quick to apply but also super effective! As a busy mom of 2 (and soon to be 3) kids, I have very little time for pampering. I’ve even recently pared down my makeup routine so that I can get ready faster in the morning. That’s why I love that this only takes seconds to apply!
- Gray Away comes in super cute and tiny packaging! It’s so tiny that it’s easy to store in my already full handbag. That makes it easy to apply if I decide on-the-go that I want to use it! I don’t need to use it in the morning before leaving the house… I can use it whenever I decide I need it; no matter where I am!
- It’s effective and does so at an amazing value! A little goes a very long way, and it only costs about $10! I got mine at Walgreens just down the road.
- It tames fly-aways! I have frizzy hair and tons of unruly baby hair. When I use Gray Away powder on my baby hair, it seems to tame those fly-aways and baby hair which is a huge plus!
- The powder doesn’t make a mess! I wear a lot of white, have white towels, and use white sheets… I was really worried that the powder would make a mess of all that white! Luckily, the powder doesn’t seem to come off and stays only where I apply it! Yay!
How do I use it?
Wash, dry, and style your hair like you normally would. Then, once it’s ready, look closely at your hair and decide where you have grays that you want to cover up.
Then, remove the sponge from the bottom, open the top of the container, and dab until you have a little product on the sponge. You don’t want to swipe it and get too much product on. Just top a little on because a little goes a long way!
Now, just swipe the sponge along the hair you want to cover up. Once you’re done with this step, just brush it through or run your fingers through it to distribute it well. This step may not be needed but I like how it works for me!
Voila – you’re done!
When you are ready to remove Gray Away from your hair just shampoo as you normally would! That’s it!
So what do you think? Are you going to try Gray Away? Do you have any questions about the product?
When you’re ready to try it out, just stop by a store like Walgreens and pick out the shade that most closely matches your hair color! It’s that easy and you don’t even need to go out of your way!
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.