Are you looking to get more organized? Whether you need to organize craft supplies, office supplies, school supplies, or almost anything else… I’ve got the perfect solution AND it’s on SALE!
It’s called the Dreambox!
HUGE July 4th Sale!
Use code CREATEMOM to get:
Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
PLUS Get my Exclusive Dreambox Guide + Workbook!
Get the most out of your Dreambox with my exclusive guide and workbook! Here’s how….
Then email me with your order number and I’ll send you your exclusive gift!
What’s In It?
I’ve put together a 24 page guide and workbook to help you get the most out of your Dreambox! It’s packed full of:
- tips and ideas to help you organize your Dreambox
- a guide to walk you through organizing all your supplies and putting them away (which can be daunting without my guide!)
- worksheets to help you with the process!
My guide and worksheets can be used while you wait for your Dreambox to be delivered so that you’re ready to go the moment it arrives!
To claim this special gift, just email me with your order number and I’ll send it to you!
As you probably know, I LOVE my Dreambox! As a mom of 3 young kids, who works full time, and blogs, the Dreambox has done so much for helping my kids and I stay more organized, have less clutter, have a great place to work and a place to play and craft together!
If you’ve ever wanted to get your own Dreambox, now is an amazing time to order one!
Not sure? Take a look at my Top Reasons to get a Dreambox and my Favorite Accessories Explained and my Frequently Asked Questions about the Createroom Dreambox Answered posts!
If you need to wait a bit longer before taking the leap, make sure to join my email list and get notified of all upcoming deals so you can save the most on the Dreambox when you do get one!
And make sure to read about my favorite Dreambox accessories! There’s a lot to pick from and you can either buy them with your Dreambox (and often save a lot when you do) or add them on later! Either way, it’s great to know more about each accessory option!
My favorite Dreambox Products!
- The Dreambox of course!
- The Paper Organizer (for my most used Cardstock!)
- The Side Tables (so my 3 kids and I can comfortably use the Dreambox at the same time!)
- The Cutting Mat to protect my table while my kids and I use it daily!
- The Crown with Light which makes the Dreambox look extra gorgeous when closed and adds great direct light when you’re working
- The Dreamcart for extra table space that can be separated from the Dreambox!
And I am waiting on my order of Dividrawers! I cannot wait to try them out!
If you have any questions at all as you decide what to get, or if you want to see close up of any of my stuff, just shoot me a note! You can email me at [email protected]!
You can also read some of the posts I’ve written about my Dreambox which include how I decorate mine!
- Top Reasons to get a Dreambox and my Favorite Accessories Explained
- Dreambox FAQ
- Using a Dreambox as a Busy Working Mom
- Create Room DreamBox Review + Coupon! How To Organize Your Craft Room Easily
- Dreambox Storage Craft Room Makeover and Review – PLUS Decorating and Organizing tips
- NEW DreamBox Tote Tracks – Are they worth it? (and a COUPON!)