Post may include affiliate links. We may earn a fee if you use them at no cost to you. Disclosure.
Do you love to have your nails done? If you’re reading this post, chances are that you do!
- The nail polish lasted perfectly! The tips of the nails remained perfect! The only thing that happened is… my nails grew! So of course you see un-polished nail between the cuticle and the polish, but that’s normal even with a professional gel manicure!
- I also found that the polish remained nice and shiny like a professional gel manicure!
- I found that because the nail polish remained in tact, my nails didn’t break or bend as much. They felt much more “protected” than they would have been normally. I can rarely grow my nails this long.
- I also love the shape of the brush in the Essie Gel Couture bottles! They are a bit wider and make it super easy to apply a thin coat of polish to the nails.
- The bottle shape in the Gel Couture line is so convenient! I find that it makes it much easier to grip – especially when removing the top.
- It’s a little thick, but I found that putting it in the fridge for just a few minutes before using it helps a ton!
I haven’t yet tried the Essie Gel Couture Top Coat with the Essie Gel Couture Polish (I used their previous Gel top coat). I plan to try using it soon to see if it works better or worse and will update this post when I do!
OVERALL, I’m thrilled with the results I got using the Essie Gel Couture for the color coat, and the Essie Gel Setter for the top coat! I will definitely continue using this line for a long time! Thanks to this polish, I’m able to have beautiful looking nails that help me feel more put together and “polished!” without having to spend a ton of money or time each week! One or two at-home manicures will do the trick!
If you have any questions, please post a comment below and I’ll try to reply as soon as I can!